Reviews (1,490)One of the most Sweetest and Loving person I have ever met on this App. Such great Inventory for great prices. Thank you Sisi. 😊 Absolutely loved everything! Thank you so much! Also the card gave me such a good laugh 😂 thank you so much Sanu is always kind and always goes above and beyond for her customers. She's one of the most kind and generous sellers here on the whatnot app! She always has a great attitude and offers great items at great prices! Her shows are always so fun! Thank you Sanu for your kindness and for always being so generous! Thank you for my order it was such a wonderful suprise; it made my day, thank you🥹💕 Loved evrything! 🥰❤️ Thank you! Appreciate you sanu very nice seller every time I received my package full of good clothing of kawaii I’m inloved thank you sis fast shipping amazing 🤩 packaging happy repeat 🔁 customer as always
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢎⠱⠊⡱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠤⠒⠒⠒⠒⠤⢄⣑⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⠒⠝⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣢⠐⡄⠀⠉⠑⠒⠒⠒⣄
⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠋⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠘⠿⠀⠀⢠⣀⢄⡢⠉⣔⣲⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢘
⡠⠒⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⢅⠫⠭⠝⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⡋⠙⠢⢄⣀⣀⡠⠊
⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠜⠁⠀⠉⡕⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠛⠉⠹⡄⣀⠘⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠑⠂⠤⠔⠒⠁⠀⠀⡎⠱⡃⠀⠀⡄⠀⠄⠀⠀⠠⠟⠉⡷⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠤⠤⠴⣄⡸⠤⣄⠴⠤⠴⠄⠼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Thank u so much! What a great givvy win! Can’t wait to shop with u Absolutely adore mama bear amazing person so kind and giving thank you for my Givy and my puppy loved her toy. You are amazing. Keep being you beautiful. Sisi thank you for always giving such great deals and for being soooo wonderful. your are an Angel 😇. Love you 😚 Pleased once again with all the amazing thing's I Recieved. Tysm ❤️🫶🏻 thank you so much. I absolutely love everything . thank you for the phone pop it. 🥰😍 im your biggest fan Tysm sisi! Always love everything that I buy from you! Always such a fun stream! Thank you for the extra goodies. Rayne loves all her notes and extra stuff too!! We love you!! 💜🫶🏼 All of my items were SO amazing!! You’re seriously the nicest person on WN!! Loved my sweater Sanu! You always have the best quality and inventory! ❤️ My mom said "Thank you for the Jacket. Love you 😚" . You spoil us too much Sisi. if I could give more stars, I would!! I am very satisfied with all the products I received from Sanu. Love the free gift *wink wink*, I couldn't contain my excitement from opening everything!! (my boyfriend was witness!😆) I am also keeping all the notes I got from you! ❤️ very happy! love you, Sanu! 💖 Fast shipping, adorable items. Thank you so much!!! So cute and I got it super fast. Sanu has the Best shows ! I love everything I purchase from her❤️ Thank you for the Mikko keychain!! I love my PLUSH shorts 😍 Thank you for my mom's Bridgerton Hat 👒