Reviews (9,587)Sappys is the most genuine seller on the app. He shows us the latest sold on cards and is super transparent! To go with that he runs amazing cards and is a awesome person. I keep spending when I have the budget! Thank you for The Derrick Henry Kaboom PSA 10! Very nice selection, I love to see the high end product. Highly recommended Thank you Joe for the giveaway in the Whatnot stream. Sappy’s is the best if you’re not in that show you are missing out. awesome seller, love sappy Thank you so much ! Super Fast Delivery 🚚 and Great Service
Thank you so much Sappys, 👍🏾 Great stream, clean cards, on point packaging. Appreciate you Sappy👊🏼🔥🦘 Thx. You’re the Best Joe. The greatest of all time! A true goat of the hobby, and of the platform. Enough can’t be said about Sappy and his treatment of his room. Just a total professional and always a joy to be in his streams. I appreciate you as always Joe! 🐐 Always a great stream with Sappy. Awesome cards at prices, which are fare. Buy with confidence with this Streamee Fast shipping, Good packaging. 🔥🔥 card thanks Sappy