Reviews (182)Great packaging thank you!
Awesome givy 🔥 good condition, thank you ! Loved your stream. I will be back for more!
Love these guys, their kiddo even drew me a awesome personalized drawing 🫶. They also hook me up everytime 🫡 I will be a life long supporter! Awesome team and awesome show as always! Always looking forward to their shows, only people i buy from on whatnot! Love them a bunch! The pack i won for my slot had a chatot art rare Hella fun show, the people are great and I always have the best time in their stream. Not to mention the fastest shipping Ive experienced on this app and everything is shipped with the most care 🫶. Their odds are so good and more than fair. I always win something! Super genuine people and the community they have is too tier! Trust me, you wouldnt want to miss their shows! See you in there! Everything came wrapped up with care, delivered quick. Very honest seller and the Spin the wheel game was really fun. good packaging too 👍 Had a wonderful time in the stream. package was well protected and arrived very quickly. I would recommend to anymore Amazing Amazing Amazing, super fast shipping fun games great prizes 100/10. Always look forward to their streams! Love all my items!!! The slab is perfect!👌
Fast shipping 🫶🫶 absolutely love these guys! Got an ETB for $4 🤫 Play their games, they are really fun! excellent excellent excellent! These guys are awesome!! thank you , fast shipping Amzing value, got way more than what I paid, these guys are awesome. Super fast shipping and packaged with love and care everytime. See you guys next show! 🙌 Got hella stuff from them, they even hooked me up and took care of all their buyers! Love these guys! Ill always be in their shows! favorite streamers! Good. Very good. The best. To ever do it. Goodjob. Great job some would say. Love these guys! Hooked us up with extras! Cant wait to catch you guys next one! Join their shows! always fun, they will occasionally eat cards if you all pressure them enough 😂 jk. The memories they make are amazing! Always a fun game love their streams