Reviews (200)love my items, packed well and fast ship! TY I collect antique chamber pots. This one is beautiful. Great addition to my collection! Lovely items as always!! 💚🦊💚 Perfect item, well packed. Thank you! Everything is so pretty. Just as described. Love this clock! It is in excellent shape and was packaged very well! I’m extremely pleased with my order! The items arrived exactly as described, were carefully and securely packaged, and were in excellent condition. The quality exceeded my expectations, and everything arrived looking perfect. Overall, a wonderful buying experience from start to finish. I would definitely purchase from this seller again and highly recommend them! ❤️❤️❤️it all!! Thank you!🌟 Love this shoppe! Seller has so many beautiful items and ships fast! Bookmarking your future shows so I don’t miss out! Great seller. Quality items priced well. Got everything in great condition. 🤩🤩🤩 Fast shipping and packing! Item just as described and shown. It is beautiful. The piece was packaged exceptionally well and arrived in a very timely manner. Beautiful items and well packed! Beautiful bowl and well packed! Thanks for the caring packaging! Chip no described during the show!sarahbeauxvintagecoSeller
I'm sorry about that, it's because I did not notice nor see the chip. Everything is amazing as always!!! 💚🦊💚 Weird packaging material. Arrived quickly and safely. Ordered several items and I am pleased with all of them.