Reviews (81)This girl is the sweetest and she has the best show she even went and found me some fringe when she knew I was looking all over for it
Check her out you won't be disappointed, top-notch quality Love the black vest I bought from your show during the raid train. You have such a sweet personality. I love that you even took the time to include a hand written thank you note for my 1 item! That means so much to me!! My heart aches for you & your recent loss. 💔 I will continue to pray for you. Thanks again, Catherine. I look forward to shopping your future shows. Thank you for this. My heart aches too.😭 I just want to stay busy as much as I can.
I’m glad you love the vest! 🫶🏻 come hang out ANYTIME! Love the dress and the bracelets!! Thank you Love love love! Thank you! Love love love! One of the best sellers on this app! Quick shipping and always amazing deals! love everything. quality products Sarahcboutique I cannot thank you enough for taking the time out in your show to find me exactly what I need! I love the kankan jeans they fit just right! The jewelry matches the exact outfits. I was hoping that it would. You took your time out to make me feel special and even left a personalized note! I will be back. Thank you again!!!!🩷🌸🩷🌸🩷🌸yayyyy!!! These are the kind of reviews that make my heart melt. Thank you for that🩷 I am so glad you like everything & it all worked out!😁😁😁 Love the jewelry and your funny faces were a plus! Ha ha. Ty!!🤣🤣🤣There's always more where that came from! I'm so glad you love your pieces!😁 love all my new jewelry. can't wait to accessorize my new outfits! Excellent customer service and speedy shipping. Catherine truly cares about her online customers and takes time to help each person find what they need, just like she would if we were in person at her physical store. this is precious.... THANK YOU! I hope this means you loved all your pieces!😁😍🫶 Catherine is my FAVORITE Seller! She’s the best and has the cutest stuff! Literally one of the sweetest sellers on whatnot! Honest and a whole fun vibe that’s contagious! Fast and cute packaging with a personalized note! Cute givvy too! I loved everything! Great quality clothing. Thanks so much Always the best givvys! Love my bracelet!! All I can say is WOW! Catherine is literally my favorite seller on the app. I love shopping in her shows as she takes you through her adorable boutique! Everything I’ve bought has been amazing prices and fits so great! She also gave me the cutest little extras. I cannot recommend her highly enough!!! 🩷💜🩷💜 Omg I love everything the quality is there on all pieces and so excited to go on a date or work and wear these with confidence! Thank you so much for the great quality and packaging with care! Beautiful dress. I l over it!!! Love my biker shorts and great givvy!!!! Great boutique! Sarah is really nice Great dressThank you!😍 I hope it made you as happy as I thought it looked 😁 Beautiful jewelry! Thank you! 🙏🏼🫶🏼Thank you! Hope to see you soon!😍