Reviews (89)Thank you Sarah! Cards were packaged well and received safely! Great stream with awesome Pokemon cards!! <3 Cards came perfectly and she threw in a free magnet of one of my favorite pokemon. What an angel! Great deals on stream, everything came In fast after order was shipped, and everything was packaged greatly. I recommend! Thanks for the card! arrived in great condition! Glad to hear that! Thank you again! Great stream! Got another IR to add to the set. Thank you!!Oh awesome!! Thank you for stopping by! Packaged well. Decent shipping speed. Trustworthy streamer everything arrived as advertised loved the goldOh good!! Thank you again! Awesome stream with great selection of cards!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great streamer and cards. love this card!Aww I’m so glad! Thanks for stopping by! Great experience will definitely be buying from again Thanks for the givy!You’re welcome! Thanks for stopping by! Awesome cards and great prices!! love the card really really appreciate 💕 A+. Great cards. great seller. great vibes in the room. to Sarah from Sarah. I love it!!!!Thank you so much Sarah!! I never got it but thats not ur fault but im sure it was exactly what I was hoping for and I love your amazing personality I’m so sorry you didn’t receive it! Please message and I’d love to send you something!! 💕💕 Card arrived exactly as advertised and packaged with care. Highly recommended seller and streamer. A+++ Exactly the card I wanted! Awesome seller! 100/10! Sarah is a whole vibe and is an amazing person and is an up and coming streamer! Make sure you don’t miss out on her streams!👏🏾