Reviews (262)So happy with my pets!! Thank you I love my teensie lps I got! Thank you! 😊🫶 THE CUTEST THINGS EVER TYSM Pets came as described! and came so quick! I hope to purchase from Sarah again in the future! All flaws on the pet were pointed out during the show, and other than that, my pet is practically mint. He was shipped almost instantly after my purchase, and arrived fairly quick. The price was great, and overall I am super pleased with this transaction. Thanks! Amazing seller and pets 💙 Thank you Sarah! I love the LPS so much. Package arrived safely and pets look pristine condition. 💕 Gen so happy I had this case as a child it’s now busted and the hinge isn’t usable so getting this in made me cry not to mention the keychain lil dude his names iggy now my mom wouldn’t let me get one as a kid so dream fulfilled he’s on my phone case <3 thank you sm!! Shipping came very quickly and the pets were in perfect condition! Thank you!! Amazing seller! Always so kind and very fair prices. I’ve purchased from multiple times she’s the sweetest. Thank you so much I love my LPs bracelet 😩😭🥹🫶🏻💗 Super happy with my new lps, tysm!!! :) Quick shipping and products arrived just as seen or even better! Thank you so much loved everything. Amazing seller! exactly as seen, thanks!! Quick shipping and great packaging as usual, thank you! Been wanting this shorthair forever! Thank you I did this late at night so I didnt fully remember what I got but the pets I was most excited for arrived and I am so happy. I did also get a random extra one as I ended up with 14 but only ordered 13 but I dont know which one it is lol