Reviews (6)awesome seller awesome crafter everyone should check out these gorgeous earrings and bracelets sarahs_exquisite_earringsSeller
Thank you so much 🥰🧡😊 These were givvys & they're stunning. Beautifully made bracelets can't wait to wear them. I will be back to buy some earrings. Your work is stunning & I know your dad would be so happy with the work that you are doing.sarahs_exquisite_earringsSeller
Thank you so very love! your words are so kind 🥹🥰🧡😊 I think he would be too 😉 Amazing Jewelery all earrings homeade, theyre genuinely hadmade. Shes also a Very fun social seller. Strongly recommend.sarahs_exquisite_earringsSeller
Thank you for your kind words and all the support 🥰🧡😊🫂 Sarah's work is exceptional! Beautifully crafted earrings for great prices, and shipped so fast! Show was super fun too! 💚💜sarahs_exquisite_earringsSeller
Thank you for helping me start this journey and thank you for all your support throughout the years. 🥰🧡😊🫂 Every pair of earrings that I’ve bought from Sarah over the past couple of years has ended up being my favorite pairs. Most recently, I bought a funky, bold pair with black and neon green and another pair that is my new favorite, a gorgeous pair with turquoise beaded as a background to an eagle. So beautiful. sarahs_exquisite_earringsSeller
Thank you friend 🧡 your support means the world to me 🥰😊🧡🫂 Amazing hand beaded earrings. Beautiful and best quality ever. Fast shipping too.sarahs_exquisite_earringsSeller
Thank you friend 🧡 thank you for the support throughout the years! 🥰😊🫂🧡 Gorgeous handmade items! They were shipped quickly and arrived safe and sound. Show was fun too! Highly Recommend!!! sarahs_exquisite_earringsSeller
Love and appreciate you friend! 😉🥰😊🫂🧡