Reviews (111)Cans not packed with care and one can damaged- seller did not respond to communication- escalated to whatnot support for successful resolution- Received damaged item- no packing in the box- cans all packed together with no cushioning or covering to keep cans from banging and scratching each other - one severely dented- no seller response escalated to whatnot for successful resolution Love it so much. Wrapped really well and arrived safely. My purchase arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Even prettier in person! excellent seller fun show Super cute just as pictured very carefully packaged Wonderful seller! All of my items were wrapped very well and shipped promptly! Looking forward to future shows. :) very very packaged well love my items Item arrived just as shown! Wrapped up very nicely, very happy with my purchases from this seller! 2 items arrived broken but the seller resolved the issue so I’m happy. Items were delayed in transit for awhile due to no fault of the seller, that’s also where I’m assuming packages got damaged. Such a nice and beautiful givvy! Thank you! Perfectly packaged and arrived quickly! I’m thrilled with my purchases!
Sarahseclecticfinds was super fun and my purchases were delivered very quickly. I will definitely join another show soon.😊 Absolutely love my items! she packaged them very well! I was worried with the amount of glass that they arrive damaged but nope!! Great job!!! Thoughtfully packaged and such a kind person! Very fast shipping and packaged so securely. Thank you so much for my items. I love them all 🤗 I love my giveaway. Thank you I received my givvy. Thank you