Reviews (1,058)Sarah takes her business seriously! I received my order and my mugs were broken! Not for the lack of her trying! They were bubble wrapped but did not survive USPS. I contacted her immediately and she is replacing them for me! Highly recommend Sarah! She is a 10 star seller! Thanks Sarah for your awesome customer service!! Incredible as always-one of my favorite sellers! I got spider tattoos just in time for Halloween!! Thanks guys! 😊 🕷🕸 Everything is so cutie and the woman that sold them to me was so sweet❤️ She packed my mugs like Wonder Woman!!!! They all got here in perfect condition. I was scared but my daughter will love them!! everything was perfect and very well packed to keep breakable items safe. very pleased as always. Sarah and Jordan are great!!! Received what I ordered in good condition, thank you!
Great shipment as always! Sweaters were perfect. Even better than they looked on the show. So soft and comfy. I would give 10 stars if I could. Honest reliable seller. You cannot go wrong buying here. Love everything. Thank you so much All items arrived quickly and are perfect. Thank you! 🇨🇱 💪 🔥 🌟 Appreciate the giveaway very much! 🇨🇱 💪 🔥 🌟 Thank you for the giveaway The decoration kit came still packaged and is super cute.