Reviews (111)My first time purchasing sanrio cards!! thank you so much for making it a fun and awesome experience Sara! So many cutie options!! SARAAAA your always awesome so professional with packaging, love you girllll 🫶🫶 My order came in a timely manner. The cards were nicely packaged in pink. They were also in good condition. She included a few free stickers Thank you! EVERYTHING WAS SO CUTE!!! I seriously appreciated the handwritten note and the stickers that came with my Hello Kitty card!! Thank you so much!!!!! Incredible as ALWAYS!
I love my cards from my sweet SARA.
💖💖💖💖💖 Sweet seller! Love getting cards from her! She’s so nice and her stream is so chill! Will keep buying from her! 💖🫶🏼✨☺️ Helped me complete my set of McD's toys! Great deals and quick shipping 😊 Perfect as always!, no damage to the cards whatsoever,I will absolutely be ordering from Sara again! I love her as a seller☺️ Totally love all my new Sanrio cards!!! Thank you!!!! 🩷 Always Wonderful orders. Seller is amazing. Everything came in very safe no damage to the packaging or the items inside, It came exceptionally quickly from when I ordered it to when she had shipped it out☺️,I will absolutely be ordering from her again! 🌀 ໒ִ 𓈒ིྀ. ̫ . ིྀაഒ ☁️🩵 thank youu!!
Sara has the cutest cards and fun character breaks + bundles! Items are well packaged with love and care! She is such a sweetheart and everyone should visit her shows! Always Wonderful. My order is perfect as always. Thanks. Amazing as always, no damage the items inside or the packaging. I will absolutely be ordering from Sara again! Amazing seller! Great cards 💖 Will definitely buy from her again 🥰 Sara is such a sweet streamer!!Thank you so much for my kuromi cards!!💟🫶🏽☺️ sara is one of my fav sanrio streamers on this app! she has some great cards and i love her character bundles! she's super sweet and all the good vibes 💖 Awesome seller. My orders are always perfect. Thanks again. super cute shows 💐 sweet seller 🎀 cute packaging 💐 fast shipping 🎀 always excited for her shows 🥰 thank you always bb 💛 Love my cards!
Absolutely adore hanging out with my Sara! ✨✨✨✨✨💖🫶🏻 Amazing as always! such a cute packaging and a very sweet note☺️It came actually pretty quickly from when I ordered it and I will be ordering from Sarah again no doubt about it!🙂↕️
Thank you always for the cutest cards 😍💖🎀💐 so excited for more!! ✨🫶🏼