Reviews (59)Amazing seller love the pins It took about a week for the package to get dropped off at the post office. Thank you for leaving a review! Your delay was due to personal sickness I am more than happy to make you aware next time if this happens. Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway (a Disney Munching hot dog pin)! I've almost bought this pin so many times - I love it!!! Absolutely love the pins, came in well packaged, great seller. Definitely buying more from ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing pin and an even better seller! Great experience from start to finish. Highly recommend! 🔥📌 Sari is a super fun seller. She has very fair prices. And she is super sweet! Awesome seller, fast shipping who I would definitely do business with in the future Omg🥰
Sooo cute!
Thank you SOO much🤘🏼♥️ Thank you for the givvy! Fast shipping arrived in great condition Love my pin! She taught me alot about pins and it was so sweet that she was honest! Thank you thank you! Love love love my jack! First one beautiful quality! Stunning thank you! Fantastic seller. Super friendly and fast shipping.