Reviews (156)perfect as always and fast absolutely fantastic packages well sent. Thank you so much lovely! :) I love how you packaged it too! Super cute stickers and notes, quickly shipped and arrived safely! The quickest shipping I’ve ever experienced!! Thank you queenie
Ripped and shipped 🔥
Cards were delivered quicking and sealed nicely to keep them safe in transit! Thank you for a great first purchase Sarj always coming through with the goods hit an sr from one of the pack she sent me 🫶❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🕺 so quick! and well packaged Love your commitment to the hobby 🙌🔥 Super cool seller, great morning stream! reapeat customer sar is lovely always putting the customers wants and needs her top priority package amazing. great service. great steamer love coming in to sars streams.. she's such a bundle of joy. ships when it suits you. goes above and beyond for her customers. definitely needs more recognition on the app.. I'll always be back here loyal customer AAA+++ streamer!!! great vibes all show! great deals to be had! overall sis is in my top 3 all time whatnot community members and steamers 💯 honest to god truth! thank you!!!!! I highly recommend buying from this seller! 10 stars out of 5 arrived quicker than expected very happy and more than happy to buy again well packaged and arrived super quick secured packaging and love the free stickers and the presentation of the package. The missus love the stickers 🫶 Very happy with the card and it came so fast