Reviews (570)Super happy with my purchase! Thanks It fits well and I’ll wear it often bc it’ different and cool cotton! Loce my friend, Sarah! Amazing seller! woohoo and yee hah! I look good in my Judy Blues, top and suede—looking jacket! 🌼😀🌼 Great seller and super fast shipping! Love everything 💕 I love her thank you so much!!! Amazing seller! Very sweet! I will be back soon.Thank you for the cool magnet! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗 Great jacket delivered really fast Thank you Excellent quality. Amazing lady! I always manage to find great items here! You never have to wait long with her quick shipping! 💪🏻 great price,was 100% better than what i expected to receive nice clean stuff ,recommend 101% returning customer here for sure thank you very much for the cutter stickers! Loved the host. She was patient And listened. Some of Maurice’s clothes are a bit snug in the chest if you have big Tara’s. Material was beautiful. I loved all my clothes. Great prices and fast delivery. One of my favorite shops. Love it!!! Thank you for the extra item!! What an awesome surprise!! 10⭐️ seller right here! Always fabulous finds!!!!!!! ❤️ A+++ one of my favorite sellers!! A+++ one of my favorite sellers!! A+++ one of my favorite sellers!! Blessed to be part of your WNFam Great condition thank you! Always a great time shopping 🛍️ with Sarah, amazing items and deals!!! 🍒💕🫶🏼TY