Reviews (202)If I could give a million stars I would!!! Sassy hedge studios Is amazing!! Her clay pieces are incredible and to die for!! Love everything in my package!! Sassy is the sweetest love her shows and dyi items too!! Best part is when VIP Isabell makes an announcement!! Everything is always shipped super fast and packaged with so care and love!! I love love all the extras for my girls and me!! Highly recommend shopping and hanging with sassy hedge studios!!! Tysm💕🫶🏽🥰😘 Love, love, love my purchase! Hey Sassy… guess what?! 👀😂🐔🍑💕
Thank you so much for everything girl! I seriously love it all. You already know you’re the best clay maker around 😂🫶 Everything you make is always so darn cute and you can tell how much love you put into it. Thank you for always spoiling me and making the cutest stuff ever. Love youuu!! 💖✨ amazing!!!!!!! thank you so much! Such a sweet seller! So creative and such fast shipping😀 Okayyy these pens are seriously too cute!! 💕 And knowing Kaitlyn’s little 3 year old daughter is the one making them just makes them even better. Such a fun little purchase and I already want more! 🫶✨ Such a great seller! Fast shipping, and such cute items😀 5 stars all day, every day!
Amazing person and artist.
Kind, caring and generous to a fault! Support her and know that you’re going to get more than what you asked/paid for!! Awesome seller! Amazing artist and great person! Please support her super work with clay. You won’t be disappointed. Will continue to purchase from her as long as she makes them and I have the funds to buy them! So sweet! Cute items and fast shipping! Such a fun sweet seller I randomly came across. Awesome products, great and super fast shipping. Just all around fun show to hang out in. I love my pens thank you!! I love it all…love the stickers too!! Thank you for everything! best clay work on whatnot!! I love my little pumpkin puppy so very much. You have such a talent. Ty for the extra I love them just as much ❤️ Thank you! Love my little bags. A++++ packaged very well. Fast shipping! ❤️❤️ Great show and a very nice seller! Thank you for all the great deals on my beads and thank you for the givvy! Everything was packed well and shipped quickly. Thanks again! Everything is beautiful! And the shakers are going to be so much fun to make bag charms with!! Love my packs of beads and super quick shipping