Reviews (51)Thank you for the givy. I love it Very disappointed. The dress was sold as a size 8 and the tag says size 8 possibly a size 10. The dress is also very discolored. It is hot pink and the he entire front is very faded. Neither of these issues were disclosed in the description of the item. The dr as is unwearable. Perfection in a dress and a seller! Thank you Sassy!! Amazing items!!
Wonderful seller! Beautiful items 🔥🔥! Excellent packing and fast shipping. Returning customer 💜 I purchased 2 items. Love the orange jacket. I got a large in both items purchased. The jacket is a little big but will be just fine. The romper is miss sized. Definitely not a large. Fits like a small or smaller. They don’t take returns either. So sad Beautiful dresses and an amazing seller Beautiful dress! Thank you! Thank you so much for all the shirts. I Love them all and so Beautiful. You're a A++++ seller and you ship fast Cute shirts! Can’t wait to wear them! Thank you! Amazing beautiful dress! Kind and helpful seller! Top notch 🩷 Love the dress! It arrived quickly & fits great! Will definitely buy from her again!❤️ ABSOLUTELY STUNNING DRESS! Fast shipping. I am beyond impressed. Thank you for the stickers love. You're a amazing A+++++ seller and you ship fast ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love the dresses and the seller! Super fast shipping and this may be the best dress ever!!!!
Appreciate you explaining each dress so thoroughly! Thank you Quick delivery, great seller! Thank you! No one has as much knowledge than Sassy about dresses! Appreciate your care with such delicate dresses! Thank you