Reviews (148)aww loved your live stream ty for the giveaway ☺️ Thank you for the labubu stickers. Awe you’re so welcome!!! I’m glad you were able to hang out and be part of our show! 😍 Fantastic seller with lots of different items. She is so sweet, funny, & genuinely kind. She supports other sellers as well. I received my items very quick & I didn't have any issues. Everything was securely packaged. I will definitely support her business again. Thank you so very much! I appreciate you!😍😍😍 Brown baby was busted. But quick shipper other babies was great! I’m sorry to hear the brown baby arrived damaged. The item was in excellent condition when it was packed and shipped, so unfortunately it appears the damage occurred during transit. While I package orders carefully, I unfortunately can’t control how USPS handles packages once they leave my possession. I would have been more than happy to help resolve this through Whatnot’s shipping-damage process, including a possible partial refund, had I been contacted. I always want the opportunity to make things right when a carrier-related issue occurs. 💚 Love the little extras included !! love shopping here and prices are reasonable. fast shipping as well Sassy sarah truly cares about her customers and that is hard to find these days. Her squishes, beauty, keychains, etc all worth checking out. Sarah shows are so much fun! She gives the best deals! If you’re not shopping with her, you are missing out! The best seller on Whatnot! Fun show! My son is going to love all of these fun stocking stuffer gifts! Thank you!! Received my items quickly & without any issues. Everything was as described. I enjoy her steams. She gives great deals. I purchased some personal items & some squishy toys for the kids. I will be back to give her support since she is a fairly new seller who supports other sellers on WN! Keep up the excellent work. Beautiful squishes as always?!??? Love the squishy!! Thank you! Excellent!! Love the peanut Squishy! Thank you so much!! 💚💚💚 It’s really hard to find really good sellers on Whatnot. Sarah makes it so fun to hang out with her squishy‘s are on fire. I truly love her. Sassy Sarah is literally the best, cutest,funniest whatnot host ever!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome seller! Super fast shipping, awesome squishy toys, and always a fun and entertaining show! SassyassSarah is great to buy from. Highly recommend and I’ll definitely be back! 😊 Thank you so much!!!! Great seller!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️