Reviews (78)Awesome selection of cup wraps and very good price. Thank you! great show great host love her absolutly great show and deals follow bookmark great transfers - sublimation and dtf. very happy and fast shipping. AN AMAZING SELLER I BOUGHT FROM HER A FEW TIMES LOVE IT. HER SISTER HAS GREAT STUFF AS WELL. JUMP IN NANCY BOTH SHOWS IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY THERE WELL WORTH IT ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING I RECEIVED TODAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Great seller Thank you for all the wonderful items i purchased loved my items great quality great show please follow and bookmark there are great dtfs here Thanks for all my freebies. Great items can’t wait to make them into something!! Sassy's products were superb. She was especially helpful during her live when I asked questions. Helpful as well when asking for instructions on how to use my press for tumblers. Will order again anytime! Order was perfect. Thank you for the extras. Recommended seller. Amazing quality!!!!! Will be back for more OH...MY...GOSH!!!!! Love this shirt!!! Fantastic job ladies!!!! Love the extra added touches! always amazing!!! we love the cup! everyone who reads the reviews go check her out and see all the great things she has Love my blinged out Jeep bag! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for my bag ☺️ I like the jewels made it very pretty LOVE LOVE AND LOVE!!! GREAT LADY AND GREAT PRODUCTS Amazing!! We love this Amazing bag! ❤️❤️ Thank you so much, is smells amazing!! 😍 If you haven't already gone to watch this fun, lovely Lady please stop and watch her lives. She is great and sells great products. Her friends product is all great, it was a great buy!!! 🤓😍👍👍🔥🔥 I love my bags and shirt!! My bestie is going to be excited on her birthday!! Thank you so much!! ☺️❤️