Reviews (36)Absolutely love my handmade items. She is a great host and seller! Fast shipping. Will definitely purchase again! 💜 Always 5 ⭐ Service! Thank you 🩷🪩🩷 Sassy’s knitting is top of the line. I got some cotton mug rugs and even though it’s weird to say about mug rugs, the drape and feel of them was amazing! You’d literally never guess they were cotton! Exceptional Seller! Quick shipping! 🩷 Beautiful purchase! I can’t wait to use my scrubby !!! I loved all the little goodies, the stitch markers are adorable ! And l definitely be a repeat customer ! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thank you so much! Love my yarn and very happy 🤩🤩🤩 I love my new earrings! I love your handmade knitted items! 🥳🥳🥳 Thank you for my goodies and cute stitch markers! 💕 Absolutely love my beanie hat! Amazing work girlie! 💜 This seller is such a talented maker! I got the CUTEST knitted earrings and am in love!! Fast and secure shipping! 🤩🫶🧶☠️ I love it and it fits perfectly for my hubs. Quick shipping and fantastic host. I am so happy with my order❣️ I love that you can get custom items made! One of the best sellers I've met on this app! Thanks for all you do! 🩷🪩🩷 This scarf is absolutely stunning. I love it! ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY HAT AND SO SOFT!!!! OMG! I absolutely love all of my pieces I purchased. I can't wait to get more. Each item was handmade perfectly. Thanks 🩷🪩🩷 Please don’t miss Sassy’s shows! My package just arrived today and I could not be more thrilled with my purchases. I bought the harmony scarf which is dropdead gorgeous. Also several hats. These are so well-made and beautiful not to mention well priced. Treat yourself to some of these yummy knits! Five stars all the way.