Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
sassytutu
Christy Templeton
Message
Follow
5.0 (4
Reviews
)
•
1d
Avg Ship
•
6
Sold
119
Following
•
74
Followers
5.0 (4
Reviews
)
•
1d
Avg Ship
•
6
Sold
119
Following
•
74
Followers
I love thrifting, estate sales and online auctions. As my significant other calls it; Trinket Trading. LOL!! Mom of 3, Sassy of 3. I am having a great time! I hope you are, too!
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20260928-1937
Reviews (4)
lindalou222
9/19/2026
5.0
Lovely little trinket boxes!
See more
M
maria_avila
9/15/2026
5.0
Packaged 📦 nicely, exactly as described... Just adorable, thank you for the wonderful card ❤️, highly recommend seller, she's amazing!!
See more
sonnibellstreasurechest26
9/11/2026
5.0
Packaged so well!!! Arrived very fast with extra goodies!!!! Love sassy so much will definitely be back for more treasures!!!
See more