Reviews (60)I love them. I love the show. I love the hosts. I love the clothes. The handmade items were my favorite part TYSM ❤️🫶🔥 I absolutely love my givvy. It is a beautiful bracelet. Will certainly by buying from this seller again. Highly recommended. I am so excited to use these little bags for Christmas. They are so cute and such a great price. Seller shipped quickly and did very well showing the bags and will definitely add them to my favorites 😊 Thankyouuu very happy with my purchases 😊😊 and she loves her bracelet! By far the BEST givvy I’ve gotten on WhatNot, thank you so much! Thanks for the givvy!! ☺️ Love it and the charm was adorable! Thank yoj Totally awesome seller! Quality items and great shows! Thank you for such great deals! Thank you for the cute stickers 😊 #1 seller on WN!! super sweet and has the best items for the best price !! there’s no one better than her :) ❤️
Amazing experience from start to finish! Everything arrived exactly as described, packaged with so much care, and in great condition. Shipping was quick and the whole purchase process was super smooth. You can tell they really care about their customers and the quality of what they’re selling. I’m SO happy with my order and will definitely be purchasing again. Highly recommend!! 💕📦✨ Amazing experience from start to finish! Everything arrived exactly as described, packaged with so much care, and in great condition. Shipping was quick and the whole purchase process was super smooth. You can tell they really care about their customers and the quality of what they’re selling. I’m SO happy with my order and will definitely be purchasing again. Highly recommend!! 💕📦✨ love my purchase and the little gifts especially the little shrink head ty 😊 Thank you so much for the givey. Love the elephant
shipped quickly just what I won and came with a surprise! amazing seller!