Reviews (78)savage_princess — 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
One of my favorite shops! Fire merchandise 🔥🔥, an exceptional personal shopping experience, lightning-fast delivery ⚡️, and a beautiful host who makes every visit a pleasure. All-around great vibes and service that keeps me coming back! 💯 Always a five star, but it's beautiful. Amazing bangers every time!!!!🫶🏼🫶🏼 If you aren't following yet, you’re missing out!
Crazy deals + Insane style.
Love this bish! 😘✨" Cannot say enough about how amazing these deals are. Savage is masterful at putting together special outfits and takes great care in making sure you are happy with your purchase! Absolutely love everything I buy from her! loved everything and the experience of a more personalized shopping trip If you’re looking for an amazing shopping experience, you HAVE to shop with Savage! 5 stars every single time!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ What I love most is how much thought and care she puts into creating these amazing outfits for us putting so much dedication into making sure her customers are happy each and every time. Savage doesn’t just sell clothes she helps you create a look that truly feels like you. She somehow always knows exactly what will make you feel confident, comfortable, and beautiful. Her 🔥 hand sourced inventory is incredible and always unique. Every time she drops new pieces, I find myself excited to see what she’s found for me next. You can tell she genuinely puts so much commitment into selecting items that her customers will love. But what really sets her apart is her customer service. She strives to make sure you love what you get when you buy from her. Shopping with Savage feels personal, and not like just another transaction. Keeps you excited about coming back for more and more!! These pants are absolutely amazing the are double lined amazing color and the shirt is such great quality! I will def be purchasing from your shop again First time shopping with savage_princess and definitely won’t be my last!! She is such an awesome seller and puts together outfits for you that are fire🔥🔥 looking forward to picking up more awesome outfits! Thanks again for the great deals and being a great stylist!! Loved all items high quality and legit will definitely be buying from her again 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 Great she gave the best deals! I’ve shopped with several resellers, but this seller truly stands out. She consistently has some of the best inventory I’ve seen. The pieces are always stylish and in amazing condition, what I’ve received has been brand new or looks completely new, and everything has always been exactly as described. What really makes her special though is how much she cares about her customers. You can tell she genuinely wants everyone to leave happy and excited about what they got. She puts a lot of effort into making sure people love what they get and will do what she can to make it right if she feels like someone isn’t completely satisfied. She always picks things for me that are exactly my style! She has a great eye for fashion and is amazing at putting together outfits that really stand out. I’ve worn things I bought from her and had people stop me to ask where I got it! She truly has a talent for styling pieces in a way that gets people talking. Such a pleasant experience from start to finish! I’ve purchased from this seller several times and always had a pleasant experience! One thing that stands out is how thoughtfully she curates her inventory which is hand selected and not just randomly sourced. She puts so much effort into learning her customers individual styles and choosing items that are stylish and high quality that she knows we’ll love! Another thing I’ve consistently noticed is the condition of the items. I’ve never received anything that looked less than new. Most of the pieces have actually been NWT, and everything has always been clean, fresh, and exactly as described. Shipping has always been quick for me, packages are packaged very nicely and with care. It’s clear she takes pride in making sure customers have a good experience from start to finish. Overall, my experience has always felt much more personal than just buying from a random online shop. Between the hand curated inventory, the effort she puts into each customer it’s best shopping experience on WN!! Like my last review says….. I stay ready to SWIPE in Savage’s show 🔥💸 The heat is ALWAYS coming! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ savage_princess
One of my new favorite shops! The host is cool as a fan and always brings incredible energy to the show. Her shop is packed with a bottomless collection of 🔥 streetwear and designer fashion. There’s always something unique and stylish to discover. I can’t wait for her next show! Super impressed with your skills! You put bomb streetwear together while keeping it feminine! So glad I found you! 🫶🏾 I’ve purchased from this seller multiple times and she never disappoints! The curated set was 🔥- all brand new items and exactly as described. Definitely one of my go-to sellers! Totally awesome seller and her products rock!! Sweatshirt was a kids size, not an adult sizeHi Yettaken, I really appreciate your feedback! The Trinx LA hoodie was actually an adult's size small, as they don't make kids’ sizes at all. However, I understand how frustrating it can be to spend your hard-earned money on something that fits differently than you hoped/expected. Live shopping is tricky. I'd love the opportunity to make it up to you & earn your 5-star review. I reached out last Sunday via Whatnot & IG to offer you a discount on any future purchase with me. I really appreciate you shopping with me & hope you give me the chance to earn your trust & business. Thank you so much! This is HANDS DOWN my FAVORITE seller and she ALWAYS comes with the heat 🔥🔥🔥 Every single piece is hand-picked 👗✨ — this is NOT pallet pulls 🚫📦, this is curated FASHION 💎 💜 She knows my style better than I do at this point 😩👏 If she says I need it, I’m swiping 💳💨 No hesitation. No questions asked. PERIOD. 💅✨
Shipping is SUPER fast 🚀📦 Packaging is flawless and perfect every time 🎀📦✨ The quality? Top tier 👑💯
If you want curated, intentional, stepping-out-of-your-comfort-zone, confidence-boosting fashion 🔥👠✨ this is YOUR GIRL. I stay ready to swipe 💳 So I’m giving my honest experience review. Kelsey turned on me! I hope I can add photos of her text messages threatening me that if I give her a bad review Her and Devonhasheat would make sure I was on house arrest even longer. Yes I’m on house arrest and I’m very transparent about it. She sent me every mugshot I have, weird to me that she dug so deep, looked up how much I owe etc. I was really freaked out! So I filed harassment complaint, blocked her as well. The shipping took forever. I love my hoodie but there’s fuzz and dust all over it and was just thrown in the bag, not packaged nicely and she gave me a sucker. The museum of peace and quiet hoodie is pre loved. Not new with tags. She was kind enough to let me get it for $30 but her supplier is now a great friend of mine and I don’t have to pay that anymore. I gifted Michelle a beautiful item and savage was mad I didn’t purchase it from her! I did this to show my gratitude for helping a friend. This was my experience. Melissa was a regular & "super fan" of mine on another platform, previously shouting my praises w/ raving 5⭐️ reviews. After several cases of theft & mod abuse, I was concerned. 4 to 5 other reputable sellers on Jamble confirmed she'd stolen from them as well. Friends alerted me to her extensive criminal history of this, including 5-6 felonies. There aren't enough characters permitted to detail all that followed, but I finally had to serve her w/ a cease & desist for harassment, defamation & libel/slander. This review is entirely untrue & a vindictive effort to ruin my former 5-star reputation. Obsessed is an understatement 😍 These are not your average finds — the quality is incredible and the pieces are unique. You can tell she really curates her inventory and cares about what she sells. Shipping was fast and Kelsey’s is an absolute gem! Love everything, Thank you!! The rework is sick!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️