Reviews (6,291)A+++ Always Appreciate The Deals!!! Packed with care! Ty!!! A+++ Always Appreciate The Deals!!! Packed with care! Ty!!! I love my rocks! The package was very sturdy. Always the most amazing things packaged perfectly!! Love the shirt and the mugs. Came safe and well wrapped. Well packed as always. Super cute decanter! Excellent seller/host and shows, a variety of items, items purchased were as shown, they were safely packaged and delivered. Thank you guys ! Always a pleasure watching your shows. 🤘🥁🤘 awesome seller great items 👍 wouldn't hasatate to buy again 😀 Excellent seller!
Great couple!! Fantastic show! I hate I had to leave! Will be back! Always Great Gets!! Funniest seller on whatNot! very entertaining
Savage Finds is an experience, not just a Whatnot show. 😂 This man can pull a random spoon out of a storage unit and somehow there’s a 20-minute backstory, three side quests, a childhood memory, and probably a conspiracy theory attached to it. I honestly don’t know how he talks, breathes AND swallows at the same time. It’s a gift. 🤣
He may be completely full of it half the time, but he’s hilarious, entertaining, and actually has REALLY good stuff at great prices. I scored a vintage Hallmark Snoopy Christmas ornament that I absolutely love! ❤️🎄🐶
Come for the storage-unit treasures, stay because you need to hear how the story ends… assuming it ever does. 😂 Five stars for great deals, great finds, and Olympic-level storytelling! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Returning customer. Always love the shows and find some great bargains. Always enjoy the shows. Great selection and entertaining hosts.