Reviews (190)Very happy with my first purchase! The nails are super cute and feel like good quality. Thank you for the giveaway as well! I always love my Savage mail! Nails are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 as usual! Absolutely gorgeous claws! Can't wait to get more! I’m 😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜😍💜😍 OBSESSED with these claws!!!! Absolutely gorgeous and I can’t wait for my twin to get hers! Thank you so much for the givvy and my nails I bought I absolutely love them can’t wait to see more shows! fun mystery bags and tysm for the givvy❤️ Love the mystery bag, so fun. Thank you! 💕 thanks for the givey! cant wait to come back for nails and earrings!! Absolutely adore you girl! Love everything! ♥️🔥♥️🔥 LOVE my ring! Fits perfectly. Will purchase again. Nails are always beautiful and great quality with fast shipping with the cutest little surprise inside the package but I’m not telling what it is, but she some nails to see !!!🤷♀️😂 Love this seller and her jewelry is amazing!!! As always had such a fun time with Mr and Mrs Savage Flirt. Come check out her fun handmade jewelry and sick around for a fun game of Feral Fate while she sells some nails. Always a wonderful experience The earrings are so cute✨ 100% would buy more
Everything is amazing and the show is a blast Savage flirt always pulls out all the stops. Her stuff is amazing. Great products and super fast shipping! Obsessed with the earrings 😍😍