Reviews (429)Gorgeous dress. Great seller. Thank you Got it exactly when it said it would arrive, super cute! And exact size!
Love this seller! Thank you! Every piece was just too damn cute! Wearing the camo pants today! Love my new dress so much! Love your shows too! Thanks so much! Great condition and so comfy! Such a timeless blouse! Thank you OMG!!!!!!! All of the pieces are amazing of course but the nylon jacket!!! Absolute swoon 😍😍😍 Amazing condition and the colors are so vibrant. I pulled it out of the box and got the almost irresistible urge to put my hair in a side ponytail and take a trip to the mall. Can not wait for this weather to cool down!!! Love all my purchases! So good! Love love love absolutely everything about every piece! Never disappointed! Stunning pieces as always. Thank you so much! The cutest vintage pieces. Thank you so much! These pants are awesome! They are comfortable, size inclusive and so vibrant. Added benefit, they aren't too heavy for the Texas heat. Another purchase that proves why this is my favorite shop. Girllllllllll... you stuff is always TEA!!! Looking forward to shopping with you again and again! Items are super cute. Thank you Such a cool leopard print jacket! Thanks I enjoy this seller’s shows so much! Quality and thoughtful curation. Excellent pieces. I am so happy with my package. Thank you so much!! 💙💙 I can't say enough amazing things about this seller and every piece I purchase. The quality is perfection, the vibes are always on point and it's like she knows exactly what I am needing to add to my closet. Hands down my favorite show. This is dress is absolutely gorgeous! Even better in person!