Reviews (122)I love this book! It fits in perfectly with my collection! ♥️♥️ Love the beanies!!!! Fast shipping. Thank you I love my new Pyrex. Thank you!! Beautiful dish and packaging Unfortunately the beanie babies all smell like cigarette smoke. :(Hi Alyssa! I’m sorry to hear that! We don’t smoke, so I have no idea! They were stored in ziploc bags in storage totes in my attic after I purchased them from an estate sale, but I’m not sure what their life looked like before then! Amazing seller & even more amazing art jewelry!!! Will be coming back soon for her hand crafted pieces. Great Whatnot experience. Satisfied customer!! Very well packed. Arrived in perfect shape. Great seller. No issues, will purchase from again! Just as described! Cute chicken for our rustic decor! Fast and safe shipping, everything came intact!! Perfect & beautiful, just as described! Came quickly! Great seller! Neat things and she is super sweet. Absolutely wonderful seller! Thank you SO SO much for your kindness! Highly recommend!! So cute!! Great seller and even better items. Thank you!!! Packaged well Ty for my goodies. Beautiful plate, exactly as presented in auction. It was mishandled during shipping, seller immediately refunded money. Would 100% recommend & do business again. So happy with my items! Even prettier and perfect in person!!