Reviews (707)Super Fast Shipping. Love the items! Super Fast Shipping. Love the items! Super Fast Shipping. Love the items! Nailed it, again! Such a great bang for the buck! Arrived quickly and items were as described! Always love your show and items! Thank you! I am a very happy repeat customer ❤️💕 Bundle was supposed to be a mix of adult and youth sizes, but there was 1 adult and 16 youth size. I wouldn’t have purchased had I known it only had 1 adult shirt. Very happy with my first purchase… thank you 💁🏼♀️ Fast shipping.The host is very chill=No screaming.Had a issue with my box.And the seller fixed it ASAP.They have great boxes & the atmosphere is so relaxed & calm.Compare to other shows.Which is why I keep coming back to shop. Everything in that box fit me perfect. it's nice to receive a box with all one size. I love the way you run your business. thanks. Wow. Great deal and super fast! Fast delivery n good quality. everything was great thank you again!!!!