Reviews (329)Loveeeeee the vest. I can’t wait to wear it. Love it! Thanks so much for the sweet little extras! Appreciate it! Packed incredibly!!! Great products, just as described. Thank you!
Beautiful butter pat!!
Extremely well packaged!!!😁
Very pleased🥰I’m so glad to hear that. 😊 Items are great! What impressed me was how well the items were prepared for shipping…it took me several minutes to get past tape, cellophane, tiny bubbles, etc to get to the items! The only way anything could have gotten ruined would be if an elephant stepped on the box! Great job, thanks!! I’m so glad everything arrived safely. I try to wrap with all of the love, care, and a whole lot of bubble wrap. lol Exactly as described, quick shipper, excellent packaging I’m so glad your package arrived safely. 🖤 Fast shipping received intact with excellent packaging I’m so glad it arrived safely. 🖤 I love the cardigan so much. Thank you!! Quick shipping. Thank you for all the goodies!! Loved all my items!!! 🤎🤎🤎🤏🏼🤏🏼🤏🏼I’m so glad to hear that! 🖤 Obsessed with everything! Tysm! 🫶🏻 Packed AMAZINGLY. Always so so cute.
Excellent packaging, Great items. Thank you! 😊 Tysm for my goodies and your packing is SO good!!! You are the best!!You’re welcome! I appreciate you! 🖤 Amazing seller!!! She has some of the most unique finds her shipping is fast but also adorable because it’s all pink! Truly a fun place to find unknown treasures and trinkets. Awww thank you so much my friend. I appreciate you so much! 🖤 Everything is great. Thank you so much! All I can say is WOW!!! 🤩 what an amazing seller!!! Miranda packaged up my canister with such great care and was wrapped up incredibly well. USPS could’ve punted my order to my door and my canister would not have broke 😂 That’s how amazing she packaged it up!!! I appreciate it so much Miranda, thank you! I will be purchasing from you again 💖Aw thank you so much! I try to package with all the love and a ridiculous amount of bubble wrap. lol 🖤 LOVE these finds!! my items were packaged with so much care!!💚💚I’m so glad you love them. 🖤 Fast shipping. Thank you so much. Everything is great. Thank you so much!! Outstanding packaging. quick shipping, and items are perfect! Miranda is a fantastic seller!Aw thank you so much my friend!! 🖤 The cutest packaging, wrapped with care, cutie little freebies inside, nice & sweet mama. Absolutely in love! I’m so glad you loved it. 🖤