Reviews (141)Good price. Fast shipping. Great selection and prices Came with the smallest shipping label I have ever seen, but it arrived safely just delayed in transit for a few days. The Pikachu plush came with a few small hairs, and a large thread sticking out. But overall it came in one piece with my other plush. Thank you💛 Arrived on time and was perfectly package. Will forsure buy again thank you!❤️ Shipped quickly & plush is in perfect condition as described. Thank you so much! 🙏💗 seller is sweet but the item came with mold all over it idk what happened Love the stuffed animals! Thank you! Great quality and fast shipping Super happy with my soft strawberry bunny plush. Package came covered in tape, it was kinda funny. Jennifer was kind and helpful when I asked questions in her show. Even measuring how tall it was beforehand for me. Thank you!🍓💕 Love the item I bought and package seemed secured enough Perfect. Thank you so much Great seller! Super easy to work with and my items came fast and secured! Tyvm everything came well packaged and clean love this seller ♥️ I absolutely love my plushies!!! Thank you so much!!! Thank you for all my really nice plushies! You had great deals and an awesome selection. Quickly shipped and well packed. A seller I’ll keep going back to. Thanks again! great price, fast shipping. a lot of care went into shopping this plushie! they even went as far as bubble wrapping the tag to protect it! thank you for your attention to detail :) 10/5 stars!!!!!! Above and beyond what they needed to do with my package!! Extra care went into making sure it arrived nice and safe! Bought 2 vintage Disney plush and both of them had BUBBLE WRAP around the ear tags to make sure nothing happened to them!!! How amazing to go the extra mile for something so small!! Can’t wait to order again! I love love love them all!! Daisy is definitely my favorite!! Thank you so much for the fast shipping. it got here in time for my Disney raid train.🥰💜 I loved everything thank you ! 😊