Reviews (798)More beautiful in person than on screen. Great attention to detail. Love this journal so much!!! Absolutely love the Bible verse cards & Savvy is just marvelous! Thank you for quick shipping & an overall wonderful purchase! These pieces are even more beautiful in person than they looked on the show!!! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and art!! I am blessed!😇 Cute up-cycled bow tie! Love it! TY Savvvvvyyyy! My favorite SAAAAAVVVVVYYYY!!!🥰♥️ her personality makes you want to buy more and more and more! Even her givvys are exceptional! I love shopping here..amazing 🥰🥰🥰 I requested a custom Savvy knot. Biy, did Savvy deliver!! I absolutely love my Savvy Knot! 💜 5 Star Seller. Such a sweet spirit 💖 THANKS Savvy I LOVE EVERYTHING Inspirational Card is inspiring. 🤗🌻🦋💜 Beautiful purse! As always, I love everything I get from this seller🩷 Savvy did not disappoint! I’m absolutely in love with the bow tie she created for me. Her craftsmanship is amazing, and you can tell she puts so much care into her work. She has such a wonderful personality, and the shipping was super fast. I can’t wait to shop with her again. Highly recommend! ❤️ My T-shirts arrived, beautifully, packaged, and in great condition! This is one of my favorite people and favorite sellers on this app!🥳🥰🌹 This bow knot is so cute😍😍 I purchased it as a gift for my sister and I know that she is going to love it. Keep shining Savvy🤩🤩 great stream and product. Always A Pleasure 🫶🏼
Great Seller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️seller
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️shop
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️inventory
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️human
I love this shop & you will too!🫶🏼🌸🦋 Thank you so much for the cards. Great phrases to think about. I shared the Bible verse with my study group. Beautiful seller with encouraging words.Blessed with my purchase Always a great vibe and great deals!! Thanks!! love it, always a great time in your lives.