Reviews (587)5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Everything was packaged so nicely and my order came in perfect! You can tell a lot of care went into putting everything together. I’m really happy with my stuff and will definitely be shopping here again! 💕 Great deals! Fast shipping and all items in great condition. I will be back💕💕 Awesome seller & I am so happy with my purchase ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Some of the best deals. Excellent seller! Thank you!! If you’re not shopping savvy you’re missing out . Honest seller!! Amazing seller! Love to jump on and join her shows such a vibe with amazing products Great products and fast shipping! Loved my package so much. Especially the amika hair mask. Thank you so much. Well be back for more ❤️❤️❤️
Great items in the surprise set tonight. Love my items. Ty!! 💕 Ty so much you are so sweet ❤️🫶🏽 Amazing seller-Love all my products and amazing gifts! Thank you so very nuch Such an awesome profit I got , and the buyers givey , wow !! That’s all I can say , a big thank you retail over $520 Thank you so much. I really appreciate it! It was very quick shipping and nicely packaged. Wonderful thank you Great product! Great price! One of my favorite sellers always has brand-name authentic items and I always learned something new every show very knowledgeable Savvy is the queen. Fun shoe, amazing products at unbeatable prices. 💛 Ria is truly an AMAZING seller! 🥹💕 She always has a great selection of products, amazing deals, and everything is packaged with so much care. She’s kind, funny, welcoming, and genuinely cares about her customers. She’s also incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to authentic vs. fake beauty products—she seriously KNOWS her stuff! 👏🏽💄 If you ever have a question about a product or its authenticity, just ask her and she’ll always take the time to help. She also makes so many cute DIY/custom items, so definitely ask her about those too! 🎀✨ I absolutely LOVE the T-shirts she’s made for me! Her shows are always fun, the vibes are great, and she’s the kind of seller you can feel confident shopping with. Amazing products, great service, so much knowledge and talent all in one place. 🫶🏽💕✨ I love these lashes, but the lash glue came completely dry.