Reviews (1,217)I didn’t hit in the break and he sent me free cards! 🐐🐐🐐 had to pay 70 bucks for shipping
I apologize I wish you contacted me but that’s never happened before 👍 Thanks for my Sanders auto!!! Was a great surprise in the mail! Thanks 🙏 for the cool cards fast delivery and great packaging thank you Great seller! I didn’t hit much on the break but an extra patch card was sent to make up for it. Much appreciated Struck out on break and still sent me a couple dope cards including an auto!! Awesome guy thank you great stream and streamer such a blast fast delivery and great packaging thank you fantastic seller, you wont be sorry buying from SBdeals Appreciate you as always brother Didn’t hit but he threw in a couple extra cards. My man thank you great packaging and fast delivery thank you