Reviews (166)Always the best on the app - So slept on bro.I’m trying man!! Thanks for your continued support!!! The Wayne Gretzky of the whatnot community The Shohei Ohtani of the whatnot seller community The Michael Jordan of the whatnot seller community Love the cards and stream! Definitely be backThank you for your support and review Daniel - See you soon!!! Always the best on the app. I love how much time he’s put into his craft/setup. That kind of stuff definitely makes me want to stay on streams the whole time!! Keep crushing it I’ll be back on the next one!!! Bookmarked all future shows💪Evan, I appreciate your support as always and I’m looking forward to seeing you back on the next break!!!🤝 Great seller Thanks for the support and kind words Braden!! Looking forward to seeing you back on future shows!! Fast shipping great packaging. Great show.Thanks Will - You’re the man!! See you soon! Great break fast Shipping put some extra cards in there. Had a great time. Thank you very much Thank you for the support Will!! Awesome seller! 🔥 Great cards, fast shipping, and excellent communication. Highly recommend buying from this seller! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Mike - You’re the man!! Always appreciate the love and support you bring to the stream. Very awesome guy that does great breaks the card packaging is great Mason, thank you so much for the review 🙏 Your support does NOT go unnoticed. Great show l! Fast delivery Thank you for the support Sharla!!! Everything was outstanding! Thanks for the freebies also. I definitely recommend checking him out.Thanks for your review Brian it means a lot!!! See you soon!! 💪 Pulls absolute heat every time he runs a break! If you’re reading this review- follow, bookmark, and tune into future shows!Thanks as always Gunnar!!! Perfect! 🙏 Thank you so much for the support and the review!!! Amazing show, and it was super fun! I was notified of the package being delivered within 12 hours after the show ended.it even had picture proof.
Great seller, highly recommend! Oar - Thank you so much for the kind words and support. Hope to see you soon!! Awesome seller with a ton of great cards. Supwr fast shipping and packaging is always top notch. Thank you! Thanks for the review Mike! Always great seeing you pop in!!! If you’re reading this review- this is the best seller on the app. Do him a favor and bookmark ALL FUTURE SHOWS! Such a great dude that runs amazing breaks and singles shows. 10/10 recommend Appreciate the support Gunnar!! Always great having you. Great Packaging! Quick Delivery!Thank you for the review!!!