Reviews (229)love it came great and alive fast shipping Another perfect and extremely fast delivery. All of my new girls showed up healthy and very active. They are amazing looking and ready to find a male to mate with. Will be back for males for them. Absolutely amazing packaging and literally shipped SAME DAY! 🙄 thank you Scar! I got my girls the other day and they are beautiful!!! My tank adventures are not done so I will be buying more in the future 🫠 Wanted to try the betta world and I had Scarface walk me thru it. I got some beautiful healthy females. Got my sorority tank finally started. Thank you Scar. Fish were delayed over the weekend. Showed up today and every one of them was alive. One was acting a little off and we did end up losing him but I was worried they’d all show up dead. Very happy. I do plan on watching shows later in the week and hoping to only have things shipped Monday/Tuesday so I won’t have to worry about the weekend again. Shipping on a Wednesday is a little scary for me. Gracias brooo suuupuuuu💪 dont sleep jaja nice packaging order got here safe thank you so much love it You package so well got fish from another place in here and I’m surprised they lived it was so poorly boxes up Thank you so much Kimtra. I spend a lot of time packaging to ensure all the fish make it safe and sound. Thanks so much and hope to see you back soon. 💪 Delivered fast and everyone was alive. I’m glad everyone made it safe and sound with these temps. 💪 Probably the best Crowntails I have ever received, Some of my most favorite. Great Customer service. It was fun watching your new babies. lol. Enjoy them and glad you made it back safely. 💪 thanks scar!! she showed up healthy and beautiful..thanks bro 💪Absolutely bro. Come by whenever you need anything. 💪 The best! Fish arrived happy and is thriving can always count on you to have gorgeous finned friends Thanks so much beachy as always. 💪 my boy came in perfectly, packaging was great, and shipping was fast! will definitely buy more soon, thank you scar! Glad to hear. Hope to see you back soon. 💪 beautiful garra, so happy. Thank you Dawn. I’m glad you’re happy. 💪 Beautiful fish, very happy with my purchases! Thank you Sandy. Hope to see you back. 💪 Aside from great packaging and beautiful betta Scar is cool peeps and is trustworthy and reliable 🖊️+🍎=🍎🖊️Thanks potato. Enjoy your feesh. 💪 double checked the stars!! Last one my fat fingers hut 4! it was a 5 star too@ fantastic shipping and the vampire is going to really add to the line.lol thanks Derick. Glad you love all your fish. Thanks so much. See you again. 💪 bettas arrived securely packaged and both are healthy!Thank you. Hope to see you back. 💪 Will buy from again. Beautiful and healthy fish! Thanks Daeh. Hope you come back soon. 💪 Amazing fish, super fast shipping and very friendly seller.