Reviews (473)Great seller! Very thorough and an amazing memory. Fast shipping and great packaging. Overall awesome experience :) Literally one of the best jewelry sellers!!! She has amazing finds and they’re all great quality!! I’m happy with the bracelet I got! It’s like one of a kind! I don’t mind going into debt for this seller AT ALL!! Thank youu😭🫶🏼🫶🏼 Precious emerald! exactly what I wanted! package nicely too! I love my ring! it's so beautiful and I loved the personal note about how shiny it was after cleaning. it's beautiful on my hand. will be buying stuff again! Always best selection great prices and very fast shipping thanks again I highly recommend this seller Awesome as always! Best show on WN! My order was fantastic and shipped super fast. Even came with a personalized note which was not necessary, but greatly appreciated. Thank you again! Thank you I received my box is very praying. I just wish it was longer. I enjoy your show. I love it so much!! Arrived with a sweet note and packaged well. Very very very happy!!
Absolutely a stunning piece. So happy with it. She has some beautiful pieces! Wife definitely gone love these thanks again another smooth purchase This seller is so easy going & funny! Her selection of jewelry is like no other! No one else on this app has these beautiful designs & quality like she does! There’s a lot of unique & beautiful pieces to choose from!!!🔥🔥 BEWARE……y’all gonna wanna buy everything 😂
I loved all my items!!! They’re all beautiful 😭
Thank you so much!🫶🏼 what a stunner! and such a great price!! ty! I adore all of the pieces I hit from you! Thank you!! I also really appreciated that you were so responsive and accommodating with letting me build a custom bundle, and then proving it so reasonably. And the shipping was honestly SO fast!! Thank you!! Ring were in great condition and very pretty, thank you! Absolutely love my earrings and bracelet. Fastest shipping ever. I’ll definitely be back. Thank you so much! Beautiful pieces cleaning them now always on time with your deliveries and good prices until next time see you soon
scarletthameljewelersSeller
Thank you! See you soon, Mr. Jesus ! 🩷 Scarlett, I love both of the Navy pendants, and necklace I purchased, but I have to give special mention to the anchor and chain. It's like it was a set! It's a PERFECT combo! TYSM! BTW, it's for me, not my Son. It's to commemorate his continued service.scarletthameljewelersSeller
I am so glad you like the anchor set! I was hoping you’d love it as much as I do. Thank you for your kind words 🩷
And thank you to your son for his continued service. 🙏 Very nice petite and seemingly antique crucifix. Thank you for all of your effort, Scarlett!scarletthameljewelersSeller
Thank you!! Take care and hope to see you again soon! 🩷🩷 The absolute best love her 💜💜scarletthameljewelersSeller
🥰🩷 Awesome Seller!
Beautiful packaging!
Best Quality items!
Definitely a repeat customer! scarletthameljewelersSeller
You’re the best Ms Brittney🥹🩷 I love, love, love this bracelet. Thank you!scarletthameljewelersSeller
So glad you love it! 🩷🩷 I absolutely love this seller and her show! Always something you can’t live without :)scarletthameljewelersSeller
Hehe 🥰 thank you luv! 🩷