Reviews (441)Cards came packaged extremely well and shipped in a timely manner! I guess partially my fault should have asked to see the back but watching it back the host defiantly went out of the way to make sure the back wasn’t shown and was in much worse shape then I was led to believe. Just disappointing. Would be nice to make people aware of damage they can’t see. received an empty envelope Nice little bundle for the low low exactly what I ordered and fast delivery Packed nicely! Thank you so much! I didn't get everything I ordered Im missing a pikachu and some other cards. thanks so much for the givey 🥳🙏 Awesome stream! Thank you so much for the cards! A crispy e-reader makes a happy buyer🔥🔥🔥 always has great bulk for a great price.. The cards are in great condition and I love the variety Scarydude came through with some awesome little Chinese-exclusive stamped cards! These were such cool additions to the collection, and I love finding unique cards like these that you don't see every day. Definitely happy with the pickups and glad I stopped by! ScaryDude has the best deals and ships everything quickly! Thank you (: Got it! Good shipping time, well packaged, as described, Thank you! Highly, highly, highly recommend!!! Cards shipped super fast and arrived well packaged and in great condition. I bought 2 large bundles and every card was in good condition. Always love purchasing from ScaryDude! Fast shipping and very humble seller! Thank you (: I love the different varieties of cards and they are all in great condition... Shipping was faster than expected.. Definitely check out the show... I have boughten more since this package 😅😅😅 holy fricking fast shipping! cards mint, thank u so much