Reviews (48)Fast delivery and great care in packaging. Please stop by her shop. Thank you so much Thank you so much for your support. I’m glad your package made it to you safely because the Postal Service has been running so behind here in Nashville. Awesome seller with awesome products and her energy was amazing! Products arrived well packaged and super fast! Tysm!❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for your support. It is greatly appreciated.🫶🏽 Great packaging and products!! thank you Chaz for my amazing deals. everything was well wrapped and packaged. along with a great gift in my box. i will be back to shop againThank you so much for supporting my show. I look forward to seeing you again.❤️ Tysm i love my purchases. 🫶🫶🫶 Thank you so much for my products great seller at an affordable price come shop with her Tysm for all of your support and all of your help Welcome back , glad I caught your comeback show for great deals and products thank you so much for the amazing bottle of oil. I will see you on your next live show ❤️❤️🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 I learn from the best Good deals with this seller❤️❤️❤️ Love them , will for sure buy more Very happy with my purchase, thank u Chasidy!!!🫶🫶🫶🤗❤️ Love my purchases. Thank you! Thanks so much Chas for always giving A+ service when I shop with you! Your packages always arrive super fast and very nicely packaged. I appreciate all the hard work you do. I will definitely keep shopping with you ‼️❤️🌹 Thank you so much!this raspberry ripple Jo Malone sample smells amazing! Love the other Jo Malone sample and Prada dabber as well. Tysm for my extra love in the package I appreciate that! Yall go start swiping or check out the shop!!! 10 stars....... Always a pleasure, and thank u for looking out when that sample had fallen out the card. u made it right with no hesitation and that makes u an awesome person. those vials fall out all the time , I thank u for being thoughtful and very considerate. U Rock!!!🙏🙏🥰👍👍💐💐💐💐💐💐🤗🤗♥️♥️🙏🙏 Thank u beautiful, I really appreciate u and how awesome u are, u go above and beyond to make ur buyers happy , if I could give u 10 stars I would. 🙏🙏♥️♥️💐💐🫶🫶🤗😢😢😢 you just made me cry you are so so welcome 🤗 I am so glad you’re happy with your purchase. Please stop by and visit my show anytime it has been a pleasure. In love with my purchase. Will be purchasing from your shop again. Thank you! ♥️ Love my gifts such a great person and she secure your packages Sorry to say this but This item is smells fake.also the box is fading the logo of the bottle is fading too😥😥😥I apologize that you were unhappy with your order, but all my fragrances are authentic and in the video description. I stated that the box was faded so if you take a moment to go back to listen to the video you were hear me say that, but thank you for taking the time out to leave me a review Quick shipping & authentic samples! I also really appreciate the freebies that she threw in. Will definitely be back for more!!Thank you so much. I am so glad you’re happy with your purchase. Absolutely LOVING my order and my goodies! Ms. Chasidy is an amazing seller and so much fun!! Thank you thank you 🙏🏽💖 Great package and great prices definitely will be buying more A real sweetheart, thank u so much!!♥️♥️💐🙏 This was my first time order. I love all of my scents. Order came sooner than i thought.
I will for sire order again