Reviews (18,756)I got it quite quickly! And the smell is amazinnnnnng! Loved my purchase! Great prices ☺️🙏 Gave it to my brother as a gift and he loved it! 😍 Thank you for all the great scents they smell amazing 💯❤️🫶🏽 This smells amazing! My favorite one yet of this collection! Thank you Thank you for the givvy! I've never tried this one before and it smells beautiful! Fast shipping, well packaged Received in good condition. Thank you. Back up of my back up love this 1 Everything was as described! Everything was as described scentuniverse does it again. Just what I was hoping for. The only place on whatnot to buy fragrances! Holy cannoli Scentman! Full sized D&G Summer Vibes received swiftly and perfectly packaged. Now excuse me while I get my vibe and guy on before attending your show…..🤘
Thank you for bringing that heat day in and day out! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
Love the givvy. Wish it was a women’s perfume though. Maybe next time :) Smells so good! Fast shipping! This is my 3rd bottle. 🙂 These guys are awesome love the scents great quality.. 💯 authentic!! Fast shipping and packed securely. Authentic and definitely will by from again!