Reviews (1,051)My card came with no whitening and perfectly centered. Can’t believe he gave me a Black Label contender for free. Classy move scoob classy move. A+
Guy sells very nice cards. Very nice. Not a big scooby do fan. But this guy is alright. I’m glad I’m alright 😋😋😋🔥🔥 Thanks for the cards! Always a fun time with you on your streams. Easily my favorite Poke streamer. One of my favorite streamers of all time never stop 💯 🐬 thank you for the awesome dbz cards 🫡 Honest as describe Ty giveaways Thanks for the freebie card. I'm due for a big hit haha. Awesome streamer, generous, great hits! Scoob is the man! Thanks for the cards. Scoob is the man. Always hooking you up. A++++ streamer. Thanks man for the awesome cards and fun shows. Entertaining streamer. Hope you check him out. 🫶🫶🫶 pulled some heat and shipped quickly! 10/10 Cards arrived securely packaged. Loved the givvy items. Thanks for a great transaction. Sweet givy cards!! Thank you