Reviews (50)No protection, literally taped 2 cards around my purchased item and said thats good enough. When I received it, the Tyler Warren patch was damaged/creased and and lost all value. Never buying from this dude again.This was 1/23 orders shipped that week. Please guys always message me about damaged cards and you will be reimbursed + sent replacement cards. Mistakes happen! Bought 3 cards. 1 was damaged. Messaged seller, no responseMessage was sent after the review was posted. Well the cards came in not all sleeves with tap on them and one card got ruined because of it.
Always message me about damaged cards instead of taking your frustrations straight to the review. Not only would the cards have been reimbursed, you would have received free cards as well. Shipping speed good, good deal, just for the future please don’t put tape all over the cards please.Tape was on the top loaders so the card didn’t slip out, no tape was on the actual card. Good cards at good price. Shipped in only penny sleeves, damage to cards en route Seller was told items would be shipped in penny sleeves to save him money on shipping. Buyer also left a review before I could respond. Full refunds are always given. I also include a handful of free cards if buyer addresses the situation appropriately. This buyer did not. Great cards, fast shipping and great seller. Keep up the awesome job! Nice Cards. Fast Shipping. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing seller! Highly recommend
Terrible packaging and terrible service after the sale! Refused to file a claim and refused refund!Customer was asked how they’d like it packaged, and it was packaged as they requested. I advised customer to alert whatnot support on how to move forward due to this being neither of our faults. Customer was very considerate during our private conversations, yet, chooses to bash me for a purchase I packaged exactly as requested.