Reviews (701)Awesome streamers, great people and the best packers in the game I’m so serious 😂 thank you so much!! So good to get to check out your show again. Awesome peeps with awesome deals on 🔥 books! Love those painted keychains so much as well. That punisher one you sent is so good! Thank you! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Great people and always awesome shows!! The packaging on these comics is amazing. They’re secure. It’s so easy to get everything out. Excellent packaging! Excellent condition! Very fast shipping! Super fast shipping and great deals First time purchasing from them and everything came in perfectly. Great packaging, and I appreciate the extra little things they threw in, and I absolutely love the keychains. Will definitely be buying from again. Elite packaging
Fast and reliable shipping
Super thankful for these folks thank you to the doo croo!!! I thought I had ordered the multi pack, not a single individual item. The description did not indicate either unless I was not paying attention, but I read the description thoroughly so I would have the funds to pay, otherwise I wouldn't of spent the money on one item alone. There is no “multi pack”. It did not state anywhere at all in any way it was for more than what item. So because you didn’t understand, you made a purchase any way and then left a bad review? Incredible choices were made. Thank you for your business either way. always tight packages and the product is well taken care of
amazing job as always great people to order from such a fun couple positive vibes all around Great place for supplements. The Grind Deadlift Gummybear supplement is really good. Thank you for the great comic and sticker and the little Jesus. I really appreciate Elite care filled packaging couldn’t be more thankful you guys are the best
Unbelievable packaging ever for pick-up!!
The best packaging on Whatnot!! Thanks again guys. Knowledgeable and honest sellers. All around great people to deal with. Scooby and Daph are such great people. They have a amazing show each and every time
As always great product, fantastic packing and fast delivery 🫶🏼