Reviews (32)Great seller. Willing to work through any issues. great show, fast delivery, awesome figures Arrived exactly as shown. Excellent TMNT toys. Will but from seller again. A+++ Very nice and low cost toys. Will buy from seller again. Fast shipping and very well packaged. A+++ Phenomenal Packaging and Quick shipping Appreciate you thanks. Great seller and fast shipping. Great stuff! Seller was prompt & helpful in resolving a shipping issue. Will be back Fabulous items 👌 Rare stuff your not finding in most streams. Thank you Arrived with the right leg broken completely off at the knee. I’m not sure if this happened in transit or if it wasn’t disclosed at point of sell. I’m sorry to hear about it being broken. Everything we sold was in perfect condition at time of shipping. If you want to make a refund request, I will gladly process for you. Waiting to hear back from you. Again, sorry for the issue. Packaged with care! Awesome toys🔥 fast shipping! great seller! GREAT SELLER! Fun show!!! THANKS! 🦇👻💜 Great items!! Very Satisfied ❤️