Reviews (3,180)Just as described and fast shipping. Thx!!! Absolute amazing seller. One of the best selections of cards and doesn’t get mad if they sell a bit under comps. Vibes are absolutely amazing in this room. I won a giveaway and tried so many times to buy some card, just got outbid. Seller knew I was a Konnor Griffin fan, so he decided to throw some Konnor’s in my Givy. What an amazing gesture. I’ll be back to help support and I hope you do as well. Thank you so much!! Amazing person. So easy to work with. I won a buyers giveaway that was a pretty huge card. Any other person on the app I would have been worried about it shipping, not with this seller. He made every part of it so easy for me and I never worried once if the card would arrive. 5 STARS, SHOP/BUY FROM THIS SELLER Items arrived safely and well packaged! Exceptional packaging and super fast shipping! A+++ thank you 🔥 cards at 💪🏿👀🌊 prices🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅 ty for the pick up bro I will definitely be back Insanely good prices🔥 Homie is for the people🔥 great guy got a awesome deal on a auto paul skenes card. Overall great experience we need more ppl like you in the hobby Always honest and careful packaged Chicagoland Breaks or die. Simple as that! Always the best. Goff Kaboom probably my favorite new card. Always happy with SCS. One of the best. Another great transaction with one of whatnot finest