Reviews (46)Packaging was great and got my cards way earlier than expected Great room. Super fast shipping and packaging was great as well. Thanks for the dealsThank you for the review 🫡. I am having a Giveawy show on Friday and I am going live Saturday 11pm hopefully you can swing in!! Thank you for the great cards! packaged safely and all cards plus some extra freebies. You made my day and so thank you cant wait for the next show!Thank you for the review!! I have a Giveaway show running on Friday and Selling some Nukes on Saturday night 11pm!! Hopefully you pop in!! Appreciate the cards!Anytime!! thank you for hanging out and helping me start something I envisioned Scott Ty my friend 🫡🔥🔥🔥🔥Thank You!! You guys makenit possible!!! amazing service Dame Dogggg!!! you are one of my best viewers/ buyers. Next Live I will send you a little something nice just because you always support me 🫡 Great seller! Will be a returning customer. A+++I appreciate the review!! Make sure to swing in tonight!! Massive Level up!! Again, I appreciate you 🙏 Very fair price and no haggle needed. Great experience.
Thank you for the review!! I am going live tonight if you want to pop in I am going nuclear tonight!! Again, I appreciate you 🙏