Reviews (657)Arrived in perfect shape and got here super fast. Thanks for the Givvy!!! Great packaging and fast shipping!! Great streamer, great shipping. Highly recommend Can’t say enough good things about this channel….very fun break and even tho I missed completely breaker sent an awesome skunk package that you normally don’t get from other channels 🙏🏽 Great show with awesome hosts and crazy value!! Came fast and in good packaging ty 🫡 Steals and deals! Check this guy out - best value on the app! Great show, looking forward to the next one! Good breaks on this channel definitely recommend Thanks for the giveaway. Great show and awesome people. Would recommend. Could not of asked for better shipping. Great to work with and hooked me up with two once in a lifetime cards for a really good deal 10/10 will buy again!
Absolutely amazing stream. Couldn’t ask for a better host and better cards. Friendliest chat and some of the fastest shipping you can find around. If you’re looking for those vintage cards or if you just want some newer singles, this is the place for you. Slabs, mags or just loose but in sleeves and top loaders they have it all. Check them out and pick up some cards. Great people and great experience. If I could give it more than 5 stars on this review I definitely would. Thanks for the fun and I will definitely be back in to snag some bangers. Great seller! Excellent packaging and fast shipping!! Love this channel, good people and great value…definitely recommend 💯