Reviews (590)Perfect cloches! Packed so well and not a scratch on them. Super happy!I’m so happy you love them! Thank you for the wonderful review! 💗 Thank you for the great deal, packing the butter pats so well and the sweet bonus! 💜Thank you for the kind review, I’m so glad you’re happy! 😊 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻Right back at cha friend! 💛🫶🏻💛🫶🏻💛🫶🏻💛 These glass cloches are great! Fast shipping and incredibly packaged. I am so glad you’re happy, thank you for the kind review! 💛🥰 love my items, beautiful pieces, great prices!Thank you, I appreciate your support very much.
🙂🙂🙂 Wonderful I’m so glad you are happy! 😊💛 Sweet little shelf! Expertly and lovingly wrapped, protected and shipped! I love Aimie's adorable finds! 🤩Thank you Karen, you are so sweet! 💗 Jam packed old Mason jar filled with old buttons? Yes, please and thank you very much! This lovely old jar was wrapped gently with love and many layers of bubbly wrap protection! Absolutely perfect! 🤩Thank you so much for the kind, thoughtful review, I appreciate you very much! 🤎 These are perfect...packed with care. So glad I found this seller Thank you very much, that means a lot to me. 😊 Awesome seller Thank you Leon, right back at ya! 😊 They are perfrct. Thank you for a great transaction. You are welcome, and thank you so much for making me smile with your lovely review! 🤎 Arrived in perfect condition. Packaged well and shipped quickly.Thank you so much for taking the time to give me such a nice review, I truly appreciate it! 🤎 My cloches made it safe and sound! Absolutely adore them! Thank you Aimie! I appreciate you! 🥰💚Thank you very much Paula, I so appreciate YOU! 💗 Great pricing, and the wrapping on my items was Impeccable! Highly recommend Thank you so much, I couldn’t be happier to see your kind review! 🤩🤎 Amazing Selection of Books!! Amazing seller! Fast shipping 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Thank you so much for the kind review! 🤎 Lovely shopping with this awesome seller. This time, I purchased fabrics, and she threw in a freebie pack of scraps. What a lovely lady! Such a sweetie! TY! 😘Thank you so much! I appreciate you & I’m really glad you are happy! 💗 Perfect! As always! Amazing seller 🤩Thank you for the kind review! 💛 Amazing seller!! Loved everything in my box 💖Thank you for your reviews Natalie! 💗 Careful shipping. Great items! Wonderful seller!! 💖 Awesome items!!!Thank you, I’m so glad you’re happy! 😊 Fabulous! Thanks , Aimie! Excellent packaging! I LOVE my items! AMAZING SELLER 😍Thank you so much, I appreciate you! I can easily say that YOU are an incredible seller & everyone should be following ya! 🤗 Packaged with care and love!!! Cutest thank you card/gift!!! Shipping was so fast also. Love love loveee scrapspazzy!!!Thank you so much for the kind review & for being such a big part of my last show! 💛