Reviews (23)The best seller I’ve met on here ! This individual does not disappoint, came in beautiful condition!
Thank you my brother! You always look out. The biggest compliment I can give this amazing stream is the level of honesty. This is something that I’m sure everyone can relate that cannot be said among other various streams. Very honest with current value prices of cards and conditions and will not lie like other streams. Very professional with a calm and warm attitude. Stream has been enjoyable and more than happy with my purchase and will definitely be making more. Just waiting for the next show lolThank you for your continued support! I’ll make sure to drop a DM when I’m going live again!! You’re a real one! very goodThank you for your support! fast shipping, we'll packaged Thank you for your support! Everything was well packaged and he had a great show!Thank you for your support! Tune in for the next show!