Reviews (18,272)Blocked me from their show for questioning why potato chips came in a box with glass jars of pasta sauce and pasta noodles. The chips were smashed and I didn’t even ask for a refund. Thought they would want to know that the chips were smashed by the heavy glass jars, etc. They said they wanted pictures so they could get a refund from USPS and give me a refund as well. I said I would be glad to, but to be fair, USPS was not to blame. It seemed unethical to try to charge USPS for the chips the seller smashed due to a heavy jar of pasta sauce in the same box. Shame,…… Awesome giveaway! Thank you. Amazing guys!!! Much love! Such a fun time🙌🏻🤣 Super fast shipping got my order in 2 days all the way across the us for just $5 and amazing prices on the snacks absolutely love shipping with you guys and hanging out in chat y’all are the best and looking forward to ordering again Orders were lightly smushed up but still good very very well packaged, I will continue to buy from the seller this is my number one seller that I buy from and probably will not buy from any other.. Alic you are my man and I will continue to enjoy watching you it keeps me in good spirits and I love your enthusiasm and your energy you are great and awesome hun keep up the good work !! just what I needed! I was able to order all the things I been craving and got them in short order. perfect condition. thanks y'all! Thank you for the giveaway. I rarely win any giveaways. Always a pleasure!
Fast shipping
Thank you so much for a great Customer Service. The hosts are always such a pleasure and very informative Thank you so much always a pleasure getting treats with better ingredients here. My son and I always get such great products from you. Thank you so much for everything. All the hosts on the show are excellent. Shipping is always fast.
I buy all of my groceries on WhatNot and this channel is by far the best snack/drink channel on the platform. Friendly and helpful hosts and cheap price point. Thanks so much guys! Everything arrived so quickly and well-packaged, even the drinks! I’ll definitely be a repeat customer! he is the best will buy more thanks for the free pop received all items as described Great products as usual thank you much Order several glass bottle drinks and everything came wrapped perfect