Reviews (383)They all smell great and safe and fast shipping! Thank you Sean for the vanilla powder 🙏 I always appreciate you my brother 🙏 Your the best !!! Thanks As Usual For The Great Fragrances And More Importantly Being Like A Big Brother To Me And Teaching Me About Cologne. I Appreciate It And Appreciate You. Keep Be The Good Spirit That You Are. SALUTE And can't wait till the next show. That Kill is off the chain!!! Thank you once again!!! And I loved the samples!! Best show on whatnot PERIOD! Sean kills it every time and gives the best deals! Always the best 100% authentic items without question! You want the deals and steals, come see Sean! I appreciate you. brothers for life. Love the vibes in the chat, Sean is great and only sells 100 % authentic items buy with confidence First of all my items were packaged very well and secured. All bottles are 100% legit. He is very welcoming on his WN shop. The prices amazing he is willing to work out a deal. “Doesn’t hurt to ask” im a customer for life. THANK YOU
Great Seller With Great Fragrances. Quicker delivery than any other. And kept fragrance really safe during delivery. And Sean is really nice and personable. Sean is a great seller. TYThank you Valentino. I appreciate you. Sean is an awesome host & seller! Straight to the point, no nonsense kind of guy. He gets the orders packed and shipped in a timely fashion. Thank you 🫡😊Thank you Coco. I appreciate the comment and I am glad you like all your fragrances. I like to get my shipment out right away. I appreciate all your support. Let me scan the room Thanks for the great review Marco. I appreciate you. Always a great time in Sean’s room! Thanks for the perfume deals! You are always welcome Rosie. And I am glad to have you in my room. And welcome to the family. Awesome host that always has fun topics to discuss and nice to talk to! Great deals on perfumes! Thanks Rosie I am glad you are enjoying your stuff and I love when you come on my lives. I appreciate you. Thanks For The Club de nuit Untold Smells great at a great price and thanks for the Speedy shipping. I'll Definitely Be Back Thanks Dalton. I am glad you love your fragrance. I appreciate your support. Thank you Sean for sandalwood by stronger with you !!! 🙏🙏🙏 amazing scent but even a better seller . Bookmark all his shows 🙏 Sean is amazing seller !! Great prices and amazing fragrances !!! Thank you for the onyx 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 10/10 This is a top notch seller. always authentic always fast shipping and great deals. like a brother to me now so grateful to meet this awesome seller. Amazing Packaging Very Safe and Secure Shipping! Great Quality Products 100 % Authentic
A very Fun and Interactive Live Show. You can come into the lives feeling comfortable and confident in your purchases. Very Informative, and Great Pricing . Even gave me a surprise sample in my package 📦 That’s just amazing Thanks again !