Reviews (1,483)Product arrived on time! Packaging was great! Had crab legs last night and it was wonderful! Will definitely be a repeat customer! Thank you! Very Happy with my purchase. Great packing!Can’t wait to fill up my next box..There’s no ocean in Colorado.🦀 Thank you for keychain and pin. They were lovely So good and a great deal 👏🏻👍🏼 Fast shipping 💎 dry ice or clam chowder shifted during transit. Soup was room temperature for an unknown about of time. Lobster bisque was still in ice and cool. Thanks for the givvy! I'll be back to buy products soon ❤️ Thank you so much for the cute lobster. Thank you Anna. She is so nice to all and beautiful. Puts up with my online character 5 stars
I just happened to come across Sea Salt Lobster while scrolling through Whatnot. I was very surprised to see that seafood was being auctioned off! My box arrived today, and my crab legs were still very fresh. I ordered 3 pounds, and I just cooked 1 pound of it. You can tell that this stuff is fresh! It doesn’t have that “fishy” smell and the meat-if cooked correctly is tender and flavorful. I could EASILY eat 5LBS of this! I will definitely be a return customer!
So excited. Received my order today. Still perfectly frozen. Great offering of quality seafood! Exactly what I was hoping for !!!
These are the best scallops I have ever had. So fresh and delicious! My crab meat arrived in a couple of days & it was so fresh. PREMIUM!!! Very happy with my order. Multiple ice packs and came in a cooler. Also let’s talk about how delicious these whoopie pies are! Worth every penny Great show and the shipment arrived without issues and on time. Thanks so much Everything is fabulous! Thank You So much! 😊 Thank you for the awesome givy!!! 🦀🐙🦞🦐 Arrived cold but defrosted (they said this was possible)…. Not surprised since I’m in the PNW. Excited to try everything!